This is a sensitive area, and Stanton House focuses on making the personal connection between some of the brightest people in business and forward thinking employers looking for insight into the performance or opportunities available to their companies.
We work with individuals from both industry and consulting, and engage with a broad spectrum of talent in strategy and corporate development. We work to understand their requirements and career aspirations in order to ensure that our clients make the right hire. We spend a lot of time with our customers, and ask the right questions, as this brings clarity to any search.
We have a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to add value and we bring this scrutiny to the selection process across a range of roles and sectors. As a result, Stanton House has placed individuals in consumer goods, healthcare, energy, TMT and the financial services sector.
We cover roles from Analyst to Director within industry, and from Consultant to Partner in consulting.
The content of roles that we have filled includes:
- strategy creation and consultation
- corporate development (including M&A transaction support)
- business case development (including Go-to-Market strategies)
- business development and market entry
- target operating model creation
- financial modelling, bid support and pricing