2x Finance Business Partners
Stanton House is partnering with a leading telecommunications business to recruit two highly commercial Finance Business Partners on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. These positions are pivotal in driving both operational efficiency and the growth of the division. The client is iconic in their sector and have plans to grow their global presence over the next couple of years.
The hiring manager for this position said, 'these positions are highly commercial and essentially will be responsible for growing the department in a brand that is recognised across the globe'.
In terms of the role:
- Own the P&L and Opex for the division and drive bottom-line growth.
- Manage the team's month-end process and consolidate results for SLT
- Lead on the budgeting and forecasting process
- Evaluate both the commercial and financial performance of the division and create projects to drive efficiencies
- Lead on contract re-negotiations and partner with procurement, legal and commercial teams
- Review strategic proposals such as pricing and new product development and be responsible for M&A activities
To be suitable for this role you must have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 2-5yrs PQE.
- Experience of working in a major licencing, agreements, contract heavy or telecommunications brand.
- Must have projects experience and can demonstrate how you've grown the bottom line of a brand and reduced the cost base
- Technical strong and be comfortable owning a divisional P&L, Opex spend and Month end for a globally renowned brand.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to influence across all hierarchies.
- Excellent excel and modelling skills
- Strong presentation and written skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback on CV's.
£60000.00 - £63000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
£300 - £325 per day
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus