Business Change Manager
Business Change Lead
Stanton House has partnered with a brand management organisation to help them find a Business Change Lead on an FTC to create a change management tool kit and improve internal capability around change management. The FTC is for 12 months paying c£75k - £80k.
This opportunity needs a passionate change manager to help improve the capability and tools within the organisation around change management during a time of re-design and transformation. The successful candidate must be able to engage at a multiple level up to the C-suite and help develop current capability through comms and training.
As a Business Change Lead, you will need to have;
- Demonstrable experience in Change Management within a large (preferably global) organisation
- Experience in developing and embedding a change toolkit with complex organisations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels including executive
- Ability to help develop and train internal capability in change processes and change management
- A passion for change management and change leadership
Interview slots have been arranged for the 17th December 2018.
Location: North London
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Duration: 12 months FTC
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
£600 - £650 per day
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Up to £500 per day
£400 - £450 per day