Commercial Finance Manager
A leading Technology & Media business are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager. This is a strategic position where you shall have accountability for the financial performance of a business unit.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you shall play a key role in partnering with business stakeholders to interpret and analyse financial performance and use your influencing skills to provide recommendations on how to drive strategic growth.
In order to succeed in the role;
- Qualified accountant with 4 years PQE (ACA or CIMA preferred)
- Experience working in large, multinational businesses
- A proven track record of creating and implementing strategies resulting in costs savings and increased profit for your dedicated business area
- A true business partner who is comfortable facing off to senior stakeholders
- A strong track record of leadership with experience managing a team (ideally qualified accountants)
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
- Lead the delivery of key financial deliverables, including the Budget and monthly results whilst also having responsibility for a discrete business area.
- Lead financial analysis and advice for commercial deals and corporate transactions
- Build strong relationships with the management team for your business area, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. Unfortunately, we shall not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.