Corporate Finance Executive
A global talent acquisition and management consulting business is looking to hire a Corporate Finance Executive to support with a extensive growth and transformation agenda.
The ideal candidate with be a qualified accountant with extensive financial modeling expertise, mergers and acquisitions experience and in possession of a strong commercial accumen.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Be accountancy qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have very strong modeling skills, particularly cash-flow modeling expertise. You must be able to not only manage and develop models but build models from scratch,
- Have M&A experience.
- Have great commercial accumen- be able to work with different parts of the business and undertake adhoc models and analysis for commercial decisions.
- Be a self-starter and passionate about what you do. This role is relatively autononomous and requires you to be very proactive.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Owning and developing the corporate cash flow model.
- Analysis of business performance.
- Ad hoc modelling and analysis for commercial decisions.
- Tracking the impact of the global transformation programme.
- Working with the PE investor and producing models for them.
- Business partnering across the organisation.
- Supporting the business through M&A activity.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role please apply. Unfortunately due to the anticipated number of applicants, we might not be able to respond to every unsuccessful candidate.