Cyber Security Consultant
Stanton House are partnering with an established, however ambitious consultancy providing a technical and tailored service to prolific public sector clients. You will be finding yourself providing, high-value strategy, design architecture, to securing compliance to key security standards. They are trusted to deliver to clients for whom security is core business. This includes multiple high-profile organisations within the UK government who are crucial to UK National Security.
Due to the nature of customer side working, regular travel within the UK should be expected. The base office is in Guildford but you should expect to spend the majority of your time working on client sites.
- Structured security frameworks, such as HMG SPF and ISO27001
- Security, technical and enterprise architecture methods such as TOGAF and SABSA;
- Experience of complex ICT systems in a technical delivery or consulting capacity;
- A good understanding of enterprise information and communications technology;
- The ability to present and justify conclusions to project teams and business stakeholders;
- Proven abilities in delivering to client expectations and requirements;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Up to £150000 per annum + £20k Bonus
£60000 - £95000 per annum + TBC
£55000 - £85000 per annum + Profit share scheme
£85000 - £110000 per annum + Large company benefits
Up to £100000 per annum + Bonuses + Private Healthcare