Financial Reporting Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join a well established and dynamic Telecommunications business based in Berkshire! This business is well known for treating their customers and employees right with lots of progression opportunities and the chance to learn from the best. I am looking for Top 20 audit firm ACA qualified individuals with strong technical accounting skills who are keen to secure their first step into industry. This role will assist in working capital & cashflow reporting, managing external audits, preparation of annual statutory accounts, monthly balance sheet control.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant- (ACA or ACCA)
- University degree.
- 1-2 years PQE ideally straight from practice.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong excel capabilities.
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks efficiently to deliver against required timescales.
- The ability to build strong, professional relationships across the business.
- Drive and ambition to do well.
A little more information about the role:
- Assist in cashflow reporting every month.
- Assist in the quarterly cashflow forecast, annual budget and 5-year budget.
- Prepare the monthly working capital pack.
- Assist in the external audit.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist in improvement projects in the team.
If you have the skillset required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.