An excellent opportunity for a high calibre Group Accountant to join a long-established business services consultancy in Surrey. You will be responsible for consolidation and group reporting, audit, internal control, accounting and provide general technical financial advice. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading independent consultancy to the global energy and process industry.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a fully qualified accountant (ACA preferred).
- Experience in financial reporting and proven IFRS and GAAP knowledge.
- Proven record of consolidation and FX experience.
- Always meet tight deadlines; prioritise and work under pressure of own work.
- First rate communication skills, and the ability to deal with both colleagues and clients in a professional manner.
- A strong track record of analytical skills.
- Team player, self-motivated and a pro-active self-starter.
A little more information on the role
- You will primarily be involved in consolidating the Group's financial results as well as preparing the Group's external financial statements
- You will be accountable for submitting the Group's financial results
- Ability to provide accurate and relevant business decisions
- You will be responsible for providing technical financial advice
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£600 - £700 per day
£350 - £400 per day