Group Financial Reporting Manager
An exciting 6-month long opportunity as a Group Financial Reporting Manager has recently become available in a large organisation.
As the Group Financial Reporting Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- The management of the preparation of financial reporting for the Group, including internal and external reporting.
- Leading the Statutory reporting for consolidated group financial statements (US GAAP/ IFRS), ensuring that the Group's external deadlines are met.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders, obtaining all relevant information pertaining to the accurate completion of statutory accounts.
- Issuing management accounts, profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and support schedules.
- Building a detailed knowledge of the systems involved in reporting and advise on impact of any changes.
To be successful for this assignment, you will possess a university degree and ideally be fully ACA / ACCA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Experience of Group Financial Statutory Accounting.
- Experience of US GAAP reporting.
- Experience of working with senior management teams.
- Strong MS EXCEL skills.
- Consolidation system experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£600 - £700 per day
£350 - £400 per day