Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Newly Created Head of FP&A required for a High Growth Organization based in Bristol (flexible working option)
£80,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Head of FP&A to join an ambitious, high growth company based near Bristol with flexible working option. I am looking for a Senior FP&A professional to join this newly created, expanding team. The role will report directly into the Finance Director and duties will be wide ranging and varied. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who is sharp, adaptable and has a massive appetite for growth and development.
You will be responsible for building out the FP&A team with a much greater focus on Analytics than Financial Planning. Your team will need to work out all the commercial permutations for how the business model operates. The Chief Commercial Officer will provide the steer on this but you will need to lead how the team work out pricing, costs, re-charging time, manufacturing costs, potential routes, demand, and contract/lease commercials.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA) ideally from a Big 4 accountancy practice/ CIMA graduate program or an MBA graduate
- Exceptional commercial financial and strategy acumen
- Demonstratable experience of providing key insights to decision makers in a high growth organsiation
- An ability to cut through ambiguity and find a way to get things done and provide clarity
- Proven experience in leading and developing people to form a high performing team
- The confidence and assurance to manage stakeholders with multiple fast moving priorities and little time
- A natural ability to switch from high level strategic thinking to operational execution
- A desire to work at pace in a rapidly changing, hugely entrepreneurial environment
A little more information about the role:
- Manage the company's financial modelling to ensure investment spend and project costs are tracked
- Prepare financial packs and presentations for the Exec Team to explain performance
- Extract, analyse and report on performance, providing insightful commentaries and recommending courses of action
- Perform detailed analysis into specific areas of the business to ensure that the spend and trends are fully understood
- Manage the co-coordination of the budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Establishment and leadership of an insights function to establish route viability, pricing and tariffs
- Support and preparation of business plans for investment submissions for operational and capital expenditure
- Provide commercial support to the negotiation of all external partnerships
Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
£70000 - £73000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
£50000 - £60000 per annum + £1,500 car allowance + 25% bonus
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + car allowance + package