Head of International Tax
International Head of Tax for Global Manufacturing Organisation based in Berkshire
£80,000 - £100,000 + excellent package
Stanton House is currently in the market for an International Head of Tax to support one of our high growth manfacturing clients. The client is a market leader in their field and has impressive growth plans, this role would be respponsbile for international tax provison, direct and indirect tax compliance and recommending strategies and policies to minimise the tax burden.
- Identify potential tax issues that may impact tax provisions and tax returns
- Lead and perform in-depth international tax research and analysis
- Provide research conclusions and recommend alternatives in resolving tax issues
- Partner with both tax and non-tax leaders to implement tax strategies and execute special projects
- Prepare and review the international tax provision, accounting and related financial statement disclosures as part of the quarterly and annual closes
- Manage the preparation and review of international tax filings to ensure timely submission using a combination of internal and external advisor resources
- Manage international tax audits
- Coordinate with all international entities for local tax compliance, statutory filings and other tax related matters
To be suitable you must have the following:
- Professional Tax or accounting qualification (e.g., CA, ACA, ADIT, CTA or similar)
- 10+ years of related income tax experience in an accounting firm, or multinational corporate tax department
- Specific and recent experience in preparing or reviewing income tax provision calculations and disclosures for multi-national public or private companies.
- Have a solid understanding of transfer pricing concepts
- Driven process improvement initiatives
- Strong technically and be able to partner with executive stakeholders
- Strong organizational, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Working technical knowledge of GAAP, IFRS.
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£70000 - £73000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
£50000 - £60000 per annum + £1,500 car allowance + 25% bonus
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits