HR Business Partner (6 Month FTC)
An exciting opportunity to join a multinational British wholesaler based in London. My client is looking for an experienced, agile HR Business Partner to support the organisation on a 6-month FTC with a view for this position to go permanent.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong stakeholder management, as you will be partnering with Senior Managers, management teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of advising directly on a range of HR, management and Employee Relations issues within a complex organisation.
- Ability to manage and mitigate risk, in an employee relations context, based on a highly developed understanding of relevant employment legislation and high-quality case planning.
- Significant experience of undertaking investigations and supporting managers during formal procedures, including drafting and collating a range of complex and detailed documents.
- Awareness of the importance of employee engagement and wellbeing to support employee performance and the ability to put this into practice.
- Professional positive outlook with belief in working to high standards.
A little more information about the role:
- Provide timely, accurate and robust advice and guidance on complex HR issues including, but not limited to disciplinary, capability, grievance, absence management and organisational change.
- Support key operational and strategic HR initiatives.
- Contribute to the updating and maintenance of HR strategies, and play a leading role within the team to provide support to the Head of People Services in continuously improving the delivery of People Services.
- Support and advise on the harmonisation of Terms and Conditions.
- Take a lead role in the innovation of HR practice, policies, procedures and management toolkits/ guidance, carrying out effective horizon scanning to identify future developments.