Information Security Consultant
Stanton House are working on behalf of a fast growing and award-winning Information Security Consultancy, that is currently looking for Senior Security Consultants to deliver complex projects and identify, generate and deliver sales opportunities, develop and maintain client relationships at a senior level.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Security professional to own a portfolio of clients within multiple sectors, leverage and open up new relationships by delivering successful security projects.
They have a strong track record for hands on delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service across a varied portfolio of clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Government.
* Take an active role in the day to day running of the security practice
* Managing key client senior stakeholders relationships and leading teams
* Technical delivery of client Security engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
* Working with the leadership team to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
* Proposal and bid writing
* Taking responsibility for budgets, commercial negotiations and client deliverables.
Skills & Experience:
* CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCP Qualifications desirable or demonstrable security experience.
* SCADA exposure highly desirable
* Eligible for Security Clearance
* Ability to think creatively to solve client needs
* Demonstrable experience of managing and developing client relationships
* Proven commercial consultancy experience
* Broad range of security experience i.e. ISO27001, technical security auditing, Cyber Security, security strategy, security technologies, Privacy and Data Protection
* Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
Up to £150000 per annum + £20k Bonus
£60000 - £95000 per annum + TBC
£55000 - £85000 per annum + Profit share scheme
£85000 - £110000 per annum + Large company benefits
Up to £100000 per annum + Bonuses + Private Healthcare