Interim Finance Manager
Stanton House is currently exclusively recruiting an Interim Finance Manager for a business based in Harrow (3 days per week). This is a 6-month contract initially, inside IR35.
As Interim Assistant Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Finance Director & Financial Controller with projects primarily centred around the remediation of the financial processes.
- Helping deliver the statutory accounts
- Supporting to deliver the month end processes.
- Preparing and presenting accounting updates to the wider Finance and operational community as necessary.
- Supporting the external and internal reporting process as necessary.
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of the financial reporting process.
To be successful in this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA or CIMA). In addition to this you must be:
- Immediately available or on 1 weeks' notice max.
- You must be an agent of change who can demonstrate experience of improving process and not be afraid of getting into the detail.
- Possess knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Have 3+ years of Financial Accounting experience.
- Possess strong Excel skills.