International Tax Manager
Stanton House is currently in the market for a Global Tax Manager to support one of our high growth media clients. This is a 12-month interim assignment paying a lucrative day rate. The client is a market leader in their field and has impressive growth plans, currently, they have 800 employees across 17 global offices.
The hiring manager for the position said:
"This is a crucial role in our Tax team, we are looking for a bright, ambitious and highly experienced Tax Manager to business partner the executive team to support with their day-to-day activities".
- Be the number two in the Tax team are work directly with the oversees Tax Director.
- Manage the group's international Tax compliance calendar and prepare financial statements, CIT returns and VAT fillings.
- Support with statutory audits
- Support the department with Tax projects including the implementation of new or revised intercompany and transfer pricing frameworks.
- Be the go-to person for all Tax advice and update the Tax team on any changes in international tax legislation.
- Work with the executive team to communicate how existing or future Tax laws could impact future growth.
To be suitable you must have the following:
- Professional Tax or accounting qualification (e.g., CA, ACA, ADIT, CTA or similar)
- 5+ years of international corporate Tax experience
- US GAAP and SOX compliance is essential.
- Have a solid understanding of transfer pricing concepts.
- Driven process improvement initiatives
- Strong technically and be able to partner with executive stakeholders.
If you feel you meet the above, please do apply. Unfortunately, given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond with individual feedback on all unsuccessful applications.
£70000 - £73000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
£50000 - £60000 per annum + £1,500 car allowance + 25% bonus
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + car allowance + package