An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Management Accountant to join an energetic technology company based in Berkshire as it delves into the midst of rapid growth stages. This is a great opportunity for a driven Management Accountant to come in and join a team where your voice is heard, and change is driven- you will have the chance to have your say and support decision making within the Finance team. With a broad range of responsibilities which will include ownership of the month end process, you will also help to define and shape processes and drive efficiencies.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- University degree.
- Experience working within a B2C environment
- The ability to build strong, professional relationships across the business.
- Hands on approach.
- Previous experience of owning the end-to-end month end process
A little more information about the role:
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts process
- Analysis of the P&L
- Full ownership of the whole P&L and balance sheets.
- Support with the budgeting, planning and forecasting process
- Supporting with process improvements, helping to drive efficiencies within the team
- Ad-hoc projects
If you have the skillset required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.