Management Accountant - Interim
Stanton House is exclusively working with a high growth Energy brand in North London to recruit a Management Accountant on a six-month Interim basis. The client is backed by a major financial institution who are looking to provide further capital to grow the business through acquisitions.
The hiring manager for the role mentioned that 'this is a pivotal position in our finance department, the management accountant will work in one of the largest divisions of the group and ensure the month-end is ran effectively and has the right level of governance to enable us to grow in the direction we plan'.
The management accountant with be involved in everything from day to day double entry on the general ledger to assisting with the auditors, and working with the business on budget control, cost tracking and forecasting.
- Support with the month-end close and be responsible for preparing and posting cost accruals, balance sheet recs and posting/reviewing journals
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts and the productions of the budget holders spend reports
- Assisting with the year-end audit
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the monthly business P&L
- Business partner with the Financial Controller and Head of Finance to generate value to the business by finding opportunities to deliver profit or finding efficiencies to save costs.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, CA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an Energy brand (highly desirable)
- Strong with the month-end close process
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Resilient and able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing group
With COVID, the client has opted to a rotational working arrangement where employees must be in the office for 2-3 days a week.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications, we may not be able to provide individual feedback on your CV.
£60000.00 - £63000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
£60000 - £70000 per annum + 15% Bonus
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus