Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work with a Fintech company in Edinburgh. The Project Manager is responsible for the end to end management of projects to contracted time, quality, and budget requirements. This will involve leadership of a distributed project team in multiple locations, and the proactive identification, management and resolution of risks and issues throughout the full project lifecycle.
This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Manage the delivery of the project through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Take ownership for the overall estimating process for the project, and working collaboratively with the Lead Business Analyst, the Build Manager, and the Test Manager, estimate the work effort required to deliver the project scope within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Provide timely, precise, accurate and comprehensive project MI and reporting to the PMO, Head of Delivery and Account Director as required
- Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies through the full project lifecycle. Ensure mitigation plans are in place for all risks and issues whilst take ownership for ensuring these mitigation plans are executed or escalate to the Account Director or Head of Delivery as is appropriate.
- Ensure all 3rd party suppliers are engaged appropriately, and contracts are in place and managed to ensure the required outcomes.
- Ensure the project conducts a post implementation review and that lessons learned are captured and shared with the rest of the PM community
- Demonstrable track record of successfully delivering small and large, complex transformation projects across a financial services business
- Ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a high-volume of projects and tasks
- Ability to deliver complex programmes both on-time and in-budget.
- Gravitas along with senior leadership presence and the ability to lead functions and comfortably interact with
£600 - £650 per day
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Up to £500 per day
£400 - £450 per day