Security Architecture Director
Stanton House are working closely with an International commercial giant looking to recruit a Security Architecture Director to build, lead and own their enterprise security architecture & project solutions consultancy.
The successful candidate will be tasked with hiring a large team initially and taking a leading role from a security perspective on 2 major company programmes which include a group wide cloud migration and a major development platform.
This is a great opportunity from a talented technical Security Architect who has a large deal of autonomy and budget to build a genuinely world class function. You will be working closely with a very impressive CISO and be instrumental in the development of a division which needs to treble in size this year.
- Define and roll out a forward-thinking security architecture which focuses on secure by design and cloud
- Align Security and Tech architectures to drive an approach of integrated security controls
- Develop the various strategies to protect the global group network from the evolving cyber threats, including technology, process, and human elements
- Continuously review the design and effectiveness of their controls, and establish a program of continuous improvement
- Build a forward-thinking team of technical security expertise with a business focus
- Head up consultancy and solutions architecture services to project teams to assess security risk and partner to ensure effective security compliance and risk management within projects
- Own the application security, policy, controls, governance, DevSecOps and secure by design strategies
- Manage key stakeholder engagement across multiple brands, teams, functions and 3rd parties
- Proven expertise in information / cyber security with both broad and deep domain knowledge
- Extensive architecture experience across multiple domains including: Network security, cloud security, DLP, application security, and infrastructure security
- Experience in architectural frameworks such as SABSA/TOGAF
- Proven experience of building and running a security team
- Deep experience in DevSecOps, Cloud security principles and architectures, Application Security and Application Development
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation.
Up to £150000 per annum + £20k Bonus
£60000 - £95000 per annum + TBC
£55000 - £85000 per annum + Profit share scheme
£85000 - £110000 per annum + Large company benefits
Up to £100000 per annum + Bonuses + Private Healthcare