Senior Finance Business Partner
Stanton House is working with an iconic construction business to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 12-18-month fixed term contract (maternity cover). This brand is highly respected in their industry and manage some of the world's largest construction projects.
The hiring manager for this position said:
"This is a pivotal role within our business. The successful candidate will be managing the financials on some of our largest projects and partner directly with the CFO and their leadership team. We are looking for a tenacious individual who is driven to add value to the department".
- Manage the month end close process for the projects and take ownership of the balance sheet.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly project cash flow forecasts across the projects.
- Business partner with the FD and drive process improvement around the reporting.
- Manage one graduate and instil best practice.
- Perform ad hoc internal audit tasks.
- Be the go-to person for controls and governance. Liaise with the tax team to ensure transfer pricing is followed.
To be suitable for this position, you must have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA/CA)
- Have construction experience or have worked on major infrastructure/civil engineering projects.
- Strong with month end and have examples of where you have driven efficiencies in the past.
- Oracle experience is preferred but not essential.
- Be emotionally resilient and be able to build relationships across all hierarchies.
- Be open to working in a business where change and transformation is a common theme.
If you feel you meet the above, please do apply. Unfortunately, given the number of applications, we may be unable to provide feedback to all individual applications.
£70000 - £73000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
£50000 - £60000 per annum + £1,500 car allowance + 25% bonus
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + car allowance + package