Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner opportunity within a medical device company based in Reading!
Up to £85,000 (dependent on experience) + car allowance + bonus and benefits
Stanton House are partnering with an extremely successful medical technology company to hire a Senior Finance Business Partner into their strong finance team. This role will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for managing a team of 4 business partners. The purpose of this role is turning financial data into insight to aid future business growth and directly partnering with divisional leads alongside sales and marketing teams to identify opportunity and risk.
This opportunity will be a great fit for a hardworking individual who wants to have a seat at the table within a successful, multinational company. This role requires someone who wants to bring a high level of commerciality to a role to drive the business forward.
In order to succeed in the role, the candidate must:
- Qualified Accountant with 5yrs PQE
- Experience within a large matrix product focused company
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders such as business unit directors, sales and marketing
- Proven track record of delivering results and driving profitable growth
- Experience managing direct reports for coaching and development
- Ability to challenge operations to drive results
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Turning financial data into insight to aid future business growth
- Business partnering from a cost and revenue generation perspective
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for the business unit
- Looking at long term business planning and profitability growth
- Reviewing systems and process to streamline and improve.
- Business partnering with the Divisional leads for the business units alongside sales and marketing teams.
- Looking heavily into sales performance and market spend to identify opportunity and incentive plans.
- Preparation of financial analysis and slides for monthly business reviews with global stakeholders
If you meet the criteria dictated above, please apply below. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.