Senior Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and proactive Senior Management Accountant to join a Large high growth Renewable Energy business in Surrey or Hertfordshire.
As the Senior Management Accountant. You will play a vital role within their asset management team providing accurate management accounts, variance analysis and Balance sheet reconciliations and ad hoc accounting projects across a wide portfolio. In addition to this you will also be a key drive for continuous process improvement and standardisations ensuring the continued strength and financial performance of the business unit.
The role reports directly into the Head of Finance but has a high degree of stakeholder engagement across the wider finance team proving regular ad hoc project support to other finance leads. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a growing and changing environment.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong accounting knowledge (IFRS, FRS and UK GAAP)
- Previous experience in management and or financial accounts
- Experience in process improvement
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and ad hoc projects
- Provide management accounting support to a variety of finance leads e.g preparation on management accounts, cash flow forecasting, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Process improvement and automation of key financial process.
- Support financial due diligence process during buy and sell activities.
- Financial onboarding new clients and projects within business portfolio
- Support improvement to reporting process
- Ad hoc finance support on projects
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
If you have the skillset required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.