Programme Assurance & Recovery
Investments into change and transformation, particularly those involving technology, can be significant and the impact of cost/time overruns can be material, often with broader impacts across the enterprise.
We specialise in providing a range of services to help our clients mitigate and manage the risks around their transformation and/or technology investments. From providing one off, impartial and independent reviews on progress, through to end to end Programme Assurance across the entire delivery lifecycle.
Should you be in the unfortunate situation of one of your key programmes deteriorating or encountering issues, we are also highly experienced at recovering and resetting complex programmes to bring delivery back on track and help you to understand the options and impacts surrounding the recovery.
Independent programme assurance
Whether it is a single large programme or a complex, multi-year portfolio of change you are committing to, we recognise the level of investment in the broadest terms that you will be making and the need to ensure delivery against challenging objectives. We can help you to assure the delivery of the outcomes using our structured approach to assurance:
- A flexible and highly effective service structured around your priorities and the scale of the investment and delivery
- We can work within your governance approach if need, or if this is not yet fully developed we can work with you to flesh this out into an effective and pragmatic framework for you to use going forward
- Our team are seasoned individuals, with deep experience of delivering in some of the most challenging environments and will be there by your side through to a successful conclusion
In-flight programme reviews
For those clients looking for a lighter touch assurance, or perhaps an independent viewpoint for the purposes of reporting to stakeholder and governance committees, we are able to carry out rapid in-flight reviews of a wide range of programmes:
- Structured reviews working to a proven methodology and sorting across 8 key dimensions, with a full executive report detailing the findings
- Mobilization and Completion very quickly, subject to access to key information and resources being provided to us
- Full financial analysis of budgets and forecasts, helping to prioritise areas for further intervention
- A cost-effective way of providing an independant status check, often paid for by cost savings realised from the recommendations of the review
Programme recovery & reset
We understand that, despite the best of intentions, large scale programmes can and do encounter issues which can impact on any combination of timescales, costs and deliverables. Our programme recovery and reset approach
- A rapid, full scope review of the programme, based on 8 key areas and adopting a risk-based approach to potential interventions
- Review of the original business case to establish likely variances and identify opportunities for recovery
- A detailed stakeholder report, plus higher level Executive report, setting out options and key recommendations, with a detailed impact analysis
- Targeted interventions based on the accepted recommendations, working alongside your teams to reset the programme and re-plan delivery